1. Do you like to use short cuts? As early in life as possible, convince the kids that homemade simply means you made it "at home."
2. Want to feel good about helping to educate your kids? Spend a little educational time at the library. Everyone gets their own computer and you are guaranteed at least 30 minutes of relative quiet to read a magazine.
3. Ironing to do? Hang the wrinkled item in a steamy shower of 5 minutes. If it's still not wearable, toss it in the hamper and wear something else.
4. Have a housekeeper? I think the "don't ask, don't tell" rule applies. (No one needs to know...)
5. Roasted chicken anyone? Here's my recipe: Drive to the deli. Purchase hot, delicious, roasted chicken. Return home. Slip from bag to platter. Serves 6
6. Wish you could make the kid's messy rooms magically disappear? Here's a "spell" for you: S-H-U-T-T-H-E-D-O-O-R.
7. Kid's talking back? I haven't tested this, but I don't think you can improve on the old soap in the mouth tactic.
Have some other mom tricks... I mean, tips to share? Post a comment and make our lives a little easierr.